FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please see below the most frequently asked questions about IMACHIC.
If you cannot find an answer to your questions, see " Terms and Conditions " or please contact us via customer services.
1. How is an IMACHIC bag made?
The process starts with you and the bag model you choose. Our bags are handmade in our workshop just for you. Our craftsmen have a broad experience at tanning the skin and making complements. All of our suppliers are Spanish and have a wide professional experience in this sector.
2. How can I buy in IMACHIC?
We have a real time smart assistant at your disposal for you to design the finish of your bag. It works as any other website where you can create your own models: you add your purchase to the cart and you are directed to the safe payment step afterwards. Payment can be made by credit card, Bank Transfer or Paypal.
We also have a safe payment platform via the BBVA bank.
3. How much will the shipment cost?
The cost of each shipment will be calculated and detailed at the time of confirming the purchase for approval provided by the customer before confirming the payment and will mainly depend on destination and package size or weight, but in most cases, our orders range from 1 to 2 kgs, for which the rates apply:
FOR ORDERS > 150€:
- Spain, Balearics Islands and Portugal: FREE SHIPPING
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 17.99 euros
- Europe 1*: 15 euros
- Europe 2*: 40 euros
- USA, Canada & Mexico: 70 euros
- Asia: 60 euros
- Argentina, Brazil & Chile: 60 euros
- Rest of the World: please contact us.
FOR ORDERS < 150€:
- Spain: 5 euros
- Balearics Islands, Andorra and Portugal: 10 euros
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 27.99 euros
- Europe 1*: 25 euros
- Europe 2*: 50 euros
- USA, Canada & Mexico: 80 euros
- Asia: 70 euros
- Argentina, Brazil & Chile: 70 euros
- Rest of the World: please contact us.
*Europe 1: Andorra, Belgium, France, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Italy and United Kingdom.
*Europe 2: Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Malta, Mónaco, Norway, Sweden y Switzerland.
4. In how many days will my order arrive?
The procedure we follow to create each bag is 100% handmade and unique, so there is a lot of time spent in such a process. We tend to group some orders together and then we dispatch them to our workshop andapproximately 2 to 4 weeks the bag exit the workshop to be sent. When the order is ready, we will send it to the address you provided and you will receive it in about three to five weeks. Moreover, when the bag is finished, you will receive an email with the tracking number so that you can track your order until it arrives to the address provided. The shipping company will send you a text message in order to let you know when the delivery is about to be made. If you need to change the hour or the day of the delivery, please contact TNT (www.tnt.com), introduce the shipment number and make the corresponding adjustments. In case of any problem, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
It may be the case we have processed products. They will be as " available " and ready to ship.
The shipping times are:
- Spain, Andorra & Portugal: 1 - 2 Business days
- Balearics Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta & Melilla: 2 - 3 Business days.
- Europe: 3 - 4 Business days
- USA & Canada: 7 - 10 Business days
- Asia: 7 - 10 Business days
- Rest of the World: 10 - 15 Business days
5. Can I exchange or return a product?
In IMACHIC we garantee the maximum quality of our products and, thereby the satisfaction of our clients is very important for us. Only " Collection " model exchanges or returns are accepted and it is essential that they do not have the initials engraved. If upon receipt of purchase made www.imachic.com not satisfied, you can change within fifteen days of receipt. If this is the case, the return costs will be carried out by the customer.
Each custom bag is made for a particular customer, so returns or exchanges are accepted only if the bag has a manufacturing defect and the product is defective from the factory.
In the case of chance, you will receive a new product free of defects at no extra charge. In this case the change will always be for the same item or reference.
The product must arrive in perfect conditions, not used and in the original packaging.
6. What payment methods are available?
IMACHIC offers the following 3 payment methods:
- Visa, American Express, Mastercard or Maestro - via a secure SSL-EV encrypted system
- Bank Transfer.
- PayPal, an independent payment processing system which is offered as an alternative to the recommended method (mentioned above). PayPal accepts a wide range of payment systems: credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club) and also accepts debit cards and e-cheques. Bear in mind that you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment.
In the case of Bank Transfer, not forget to include your full name and order number.
*For more information, see " Terms and Conditions ".
7. How can I change my shipment?
If you need to change the date or hour of the reception of your order, please contact TNT (www.tnt.com), enter your shipment number and make the changes needed. If you have any other problem, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Do IMACHIC products come with a warranty?
IMACHIC bags have a one year warranty. It is unlikely that your bag will need to be repaired, but, if that is the case, we will pick it up, repair it and send it back to the address you provide for free if it is covered under the one year warranty. The normal wear and tear of the bag, however, is not included in the warranty coverage. In case you need to have your bag repaired after that one year warranty, we offer a repair service, but the reparation costs will be individually assessed. We will submit a budget that you have to approve before we start any reparation. Please contact us at email@example.com.